My characteristic verbal diarrhoea is showing signs of aging, and I’m suddenly having a thing for crisp bios & bullet points, so here goes:
- A Corporate Junkie living for a decade in the wilderness that is India’s silicon valley, Bangalore.
- A Mallu at heart. Mallu movies, mallu music and mallu sarcasm – I dig them all.
- Guilty of rose-colored-glasses and Peter Pan-marries-Pollyanna-ism. Mentally, I’m about 13 at times. And not the hep, drama-obsessed teens of today but the clumsy geek of yore with secret infatuations.
- INFP as per the MBTI test I took recently. But I could pass for an E (bubbly chatter), and a T (logic, data, excel-sheet obsession) you know.
- A Sagi with a Scorpio side that springs up once in a while.
- High on self-introspection and has a bookshelf that is starting to resemble the self-help section of a library.